1. The subjects of the Treatment
1.1 Data Controller
The Data Controller is Adventureland S.R.L. in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office located in 03043 Cassino (FR) Via Pascoli, 131 and VAT No. IT03145410605
You may write to email@example.com for any questions or requests regarding your Personal Data and respect for your privacy.
1.2. Other parties who may have access to the Data
1. categories of specially instructed Persons in Charge who take part in the activities of this Website (administrative staff, marketing);
2. external parties also appointed as Data Processors (such as communication agencies, hosting providers, storage, administrative, payment and billing service providers) that the Data Controller uses to achieve the Purposes specified in point 3;
3. entities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
1.3. Place of Processing and Transfer of Data Abroad
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and for further information you may contact the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data may be processed by individuals and/or legal entities operating on behalf of the Data Controller and under specific contractual obligations and based in EU or non-EU member countries. In the event that Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of the Data.
2. Personal Data Collected
When you use the adventureland.co.uk Website, you agree that the Data Controller will collect some of your Personal Data, specifically:
– First Name and Last Name
– Email Address
– Phone Number
3. Purpose and Legal Basis of the Processing of Personal Data
Data are collected by the Data Controller for the following Purposes:
1. to respond to requests sent by the User to the Controller by filling out the Contact Form, email messages and telephone. This processing is optional and is based on the User’s consent;
2. to send information and commercial offers also through the Newsletter service. This processing is based on the consent freely expressed by the User;
3. to carry out profiling activities so that we can provide the User, through third-party partners, with content and commercial offers in line with his/her interests also based on his/her previous browsing experience of this Website. This processing is based on the consent freely expressed by the User;
4. to perform statistical analysis, on aggregated and anonymous data relating to the User’s behavior, aimed at improving the products and services provided by the Owner as well as meeting the User’s expectations
5. to fulfill the obligations arising from the Contract concluded between the User and the Controller for the provision of products and services. This processing is obligatory for the performance of the contract to which the User is a party, for the execution of pre-contractual measures or to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
4. Tools used for the Processing of Personal Data and Security Measures adopted
The Personal Data provided or acquired will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, integrity and confidentiality in accordance with current regulations.
The Processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools according to procedures strictly related to the indicated purposes and adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
4.1 Contact form
The User, by entering his or her Data in the Contact Form, consents to their Processing in order to receive answers to inquiries or for any other purpose indicated by the title of the form. The Personal Data collected through Contact Form: First Name and Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
Registration for the Newsletter involves the automatic inclusion of the User’s email address in a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including promotional information, related to this Website may be sent.
The User may decide to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking on a specific button within each email received. After the unsubscribe button is clicked, the User’s Data will be removed immediately from the email marketing software.
Personal Data collected through Newsletter: First Name and Last Name, Email Address.
This Website uses ActiveCampaign as email marketing software.
ActiveCampaign is an address management and email message sending service provided by ActiveCampaign LLC.
4.3.1. Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Questo Sito web utilizza Google Analytics, un servizio fornito da Google Ireland Limited, per monitorare e analizzare l’utilizzo di questo Sito web da parte dell’Utente, generare report e condividere i Dati Personali raccolti con altri servizi erogati da Google.
Questo Sito web anonimizza l’indirizzo IP dell’Utente in modo che l’indirizzo IP trasmesso dal browser per fini correlati a Google Analytics non verrà associato ad altri dati già in possesso di Google.
L’Utente può disabilitare Google Analytics mediante download di un componente aggiuntivo per il browser disponibile al seguente link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
I Dati Personali raccolti mediante Google Analytics: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo. Il luogo del trattamento: Irlanda.
Si invita l’Utente a leggere l’informativa Privacy di Google Analytics al seguente link https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it per avere maggiori informazioni su come possa tutelare la propria privacyThis Website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited, to monitor and analyze the User’s use of this Website, generate reports and share the Personal Data collected with other services provided by Google.
This Website anonymizes the User’s IP address so that the IP address transmitted by the browser for purposes related to Google Analytics will not be associated with other data already held by Google.
The User can disable Google Analytics by downloading a browser add-on available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
Personal Data collected through Google Analytics: Cookies and Usage Data. The place of processing: Ireland.
4.3.2. Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd.) pixel conversion tracking
4.3.3. Microsoft Clarity
This Web Site uses Microsoft Clarity, a heat mapping and session logging service provided by Microsoft Corporation to detect which areas of a page are subject to cursor hovering or mouse clicks, in order to detect which of them are of greatest interest to the User.
The Personal Data collected through Microsoft Clarity: Cookies and Usage Data.
4.4. Social Network Buttons and Widgets
Social Network Buttons and Widgets allow you to interact with social networks directly from the pages of this Web Site. Information collected by this Website as a result of interaction by the User is subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. This type of service may still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when the User is not using it.
4.4.1. Facebook Buttons and Widgets (Facebook Ireland Limited)
4.4.2. Instagram Buttons and Widgets (Instagram Ireland Limited)
4.5. Profiling for marketing purposes
4.5.1. Facebook Remarketing (Facebook Ireland Limited)
This Website uses Facebook Pixel, a tool provided by Facebook Inc. to measure the effectiveness of paid advertisements and to understand the actions you take on this Website. The Data collected may be used to:
– ensure that advertisements are shown to the people they are targeting
– create audience groups to which to deliver the advertisements
The information collected is anonymous to the administrators of this Website and cannot be used to identify an individual user.
To control and disable ads, the User is invited to read the section on Third-Party Cookies with Profiling Purposes.
4.5.2. Google Ads (Google Ireland Limited)
This Website uses Google Ads, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited, to take advantage of Google’s targeting and remarketing feature, which provides the ability to tailor the ad according to the User’s personal interests identified based on Google searches, actions on this Website and the browsing device used (mobile or desktop).
By clicking on the following link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/ the User can permanently disable the targeting and remarketing features by disabling the “ad personalization” feature.
The Personal Data collected through Google Ads: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: Ireland.
4.6. Security measures taken
An SSL certificate is installed on this Website and the HTTPS protocol is used so that Personal Data is transmitted with maximum security.
5. Rights of the User
In relation to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller, the User has the right to:
– access to his/her Data. The User has the right to obtain, at any time, information about the existence of his or her Personal Data, the origin thereof, the Purposes and methods of Processing and, if any, to
– verify and request correction. The User has the right to verify the correctness of its Data and request its correction.
– obtain the restriction of the Processing. The User has the right to request the restriction of the Processing of its Data in the event that one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the European Regulation No. 679/2016 is met. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
– object to the Processing. The User has the right to object to the Processing of its Data when it is done on a legal Basis other than consent.
– obtain the deletion of their Personal Data. The User has the right to request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller in the event that one of the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the European Regulation No. 679/2016 is met.
– Withdraw consent at any time. The User has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the Processing based on the consent given before revocation.
– receive their Data or have their Data transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive its Data, processed on the basis of a contract or on the User’s consent, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have it transferred to another controller without hindrance.
– Propose Complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the User is invited to send a request by e-mail to email@example.com
6. Timing of Treatment
The Data shall be kept for as long as is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in Section 3 and in particular:
– Data collected based on the User’s Consent may be retained until such Consent is revoked;
– Data collected for Purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be kept until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller by contacting the Controller.
– Data collected for contractual and tax obligations will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and as required by law;
– Data may be retained by the Data Controller for a longer period than that provided for in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority.
If the changes concern processing whose Legal Basis is consent, the Owner will request the User’s consent again.